Closing date of applications
29 September 2017
1 January 2018
Design Technology / Art and Design
Ages 4-18 / Whole School
IGCSE / IPC
Fixed / Renewable
2 or more years experience
The school is looking to appoint a Technician who will be able to provide support in its Design Technology Department.
- At least SPM/SPVM/Diploma/Higher Diploma qualifications.
- 2 years’ working experience
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM and relevant software packages.
- Competent in the use of equipment including cutting and preparing wood for student projects.
- Able to support Art, Design, Food & Textile technology.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to security vetting.
Contact details of two referees, one of which should be your immediate superior or line manager should also be included.